Re: [guadec-list] What's in it for me?

On 2015-05-25 11:58, michael isberg posteo de wrote:
Hi,

Maybe I'm in the wrong place but I'm a GNOME desktop user and eventually I want to develop an application in the GNOME/GTK+ environment. Would attending GUADEC benefit me in any way, even if I'm just a plain user? Apart from meeting very nice people.

Hello Michael!
If you're a (future) application developer, I think it would be a great opportunity to learn more about GNOME Technologies at the conference, and during the hackfests that follows. There is also a lot of non-programming talks on design, outreach, documentation etc. To get a feel of the kinds of talks that make up the conference, you can check out the recordings from the conference 2 years ago http://www.superlectures.com/guadec2013/
- Andreas