Re: [guadec-list] BOFs and Hackfests at GUADEC 2015

On 2015-05-15 21:28, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

However, if that falls through, we might need to make a call for BOFs, since we would have a limited amount of rooms to offer. If you would like to host a BOF or a Hackfest, please *get in touch with the local team as soon as possible*, so we can arrange things and add your event to the count.

Actually, to make it easier, please add your event to the following list:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs

Thanks for your help!
- Andreas