Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Submission system (was: Call for Presentations for GUADEC 2015)

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Fabiana Simões
<fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
Hi Tobias and Srini,

On 28 April 2015 at 19:21, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan gnome org> wrote:
Added to that, I tried to login, but it asked me for a password which
I don't remember and no way to retrieve a forgotten password.

Has this issue been sorted out?

If you're still having troubles, I'd recommend pinging puiterwijk over
#guadec. He implemented the submission system and will be able to
troubleshoot this with you.

I was able to submit a talk, couple of days ago.

-Srini.
Cheers,
Fabiana