Re: [guadec-list] URGENT: Registration system

Hi Bastien,

On 24 June 2015 at 20:03, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Do speakers have to register?

If you're a speaker, we already know you're coming -- though it
probably doesn't hurt to register so we can keep the count in one
place.

If you want to / are able to help us by contributing a registration
fee, that would be awesome too! In that case, feel free to use the
registration system to do so. There's no fixed price for registration,
so you're welcome to contribute as much as you can. We can really use
some support, since we had some unexpected costs with the venue :)

Cheers,
Fabiana