[guadec-list] Deciding a date for After Conference Day Trip

Have some plans for after conference day trips that would not fit into
an evening. The question is should we plan such trips for the 12th or
13th of August?

The 12th is right now as most of you probably know reserved for bof's
[1], but as of today, no bof's have been reserved for that date... A
other option would be have these trips/activists take place the 13th
(the day after).

I'm not sure what people’s preface are here. If many leave Gothenburg
just after the core conference days it may make sense to have trips
the 12th. Otherwise I'm happy to have trips on the 13th. Would be good
if we can reach consensus regarding this rather soon so we can
announce it accordingly.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs
--
-mvh Oliver Propst