Re: [guadec-list] IRC meeting this Thursday?

Hey Chris!

I'm waiting on news from the Board about Rio Rio. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them :)

Here are the minutes and log of the meeting:
https://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2015/guadec.2015-06-11-16.10.log.html
https://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2015/guadec.2015-06-11-16.10.txt

Cheeers,
Fabiana