Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting

Added to the calendar and have time to attend then, cya there :)
and cya the 8th August when i am in Gothenburg for GUADEC :>

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:17 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Thursday at 18:00 (CET) seems to work for most people interested to
attend, suggest we have an irc meeting that date and & time.

Guess it also makes sense for the local team meet-up sometime before
the conference begins. Maybe we can have a pre GUADEC fika in the
beginning of next week or something.

In any case let's have a GUADEC irc meeting this Thursday at 18:00 CET.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst