Re: [guadec-list] Next meeting

Irc meeting works best for me as i won't be in Gothenburg this week, the 30th and 31th July at afternoon after 15:00-21:00 works the best for me :)
can't the 29th at all

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
With just about two weeks until the start of the conference I hope
everyone feels excited.

Suggest we have a meeting next week. Are people fine with just having
an IRC meeting or should the local team meetup at Condeco Domkyrkan? A
poll [1] with some dates & times is available anyway.

I guess it be would be good if everyone thought about current action
items, keep an eye on the list etc.

1 https://framadate.org/w4a2wokzp8jt3v6bwufacuih/admin
--
-mvh Oliver Propst