including a map are available on the wiki [2].

1 http://www.ituniv.se/english
2  https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 2015-05-15 21:28, Andreas Nilsson wrote:

However, if that falls through, we might need to make a call for BOFs,
since we would have a limited amount of rooms to offer. If you would like to
host a BOF or a Hackfest, please *get in touch with the local team as soon
as possible*, so we can arrange things and add your event to the count.

Actually, to make it easier, please add your event to the following list:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs

Thanks for your help!
- Andreas