Re: [guadec-list] Dates for GUADEC 2015?

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Ole Aamot <oka oka no> wrote:
Sorry for interrupting, but have the local GNOME hackers in
the GUADEC 2015 organizing committee decided on specific
dates for GUADEC 2015 yet?

The dates have not been chosen yet (and I'm pretty sure this has been
answered on this list not so long ago).

I guess the decision on dates first of all depends on
what dates the potential speakers are available.

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/PotentialSpeakers

So, did anyone ask potential speakers about dates?

It usually doesn't depend on that at all. Most of the time, it depends
on availability of the venue, as is the case for 2015.

Potential speakers are people we'd like to see come, but we don't
build the conference around them.

--
Alexandre Franke