Re: [guadec-list] Shopping list for picnic

Hi

On 2015-08-05 00:31, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> wrote:
On Aug 3, 2015 20:14, "Christopher Svanefalk" <
christopher svanefalk gmail com> wrote:

Would be great if we could coordinate the shopping and logistics so we
can get everything picked up!

Are you available to go shopping on Thursday, if the weather forecast looks
good for Friday?

David will be in Gothenburg tomorrow already, so I'll try an coordinate
with him a visit to Axfood. Skyman already arranged the credentials we can
use to shop there.

Thanks Fabiana and Skyman! The car and I are now in Gothenburg, so I can go to Axfood whenever is convenient for Christopher, and it would be great to have him along as both a helping hand and a knowledgeable local. The forecast that Oliver linked to still looks good for Friday, but I guess that we should do a final check on Thursday afternoon.

The shopping list on the etherpad looks good, and we can always modify it slightly if some things are not available. Some soft drinks and juices would be good, too. I added some rubbish (garbage) bags to the list.

We can store the stuff here, but we need to come with with a plan for
transporting things to Slottskogen. Someone with a car will probably need
to leave Folkets Hus a little earlier to wrangle that.

I am happy to leave a bit early on Friday to pick up the picnic things. We brought a (small) coolbox with us, and even a gas stove, which might come in handy.

--
http://amigadave.com/