Re: [guadec-list] Next local meeting tomorrow or Friday?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Jeremiah C. Foster
<jeremiah jeremiahfoster com>
I'm fine with either but face to face is often nice from time to time
and can be productive.
+1

Right so when do people want to have the meeting? I would be able to
make it Tuesday (if people think that is a good day to have a meeting)
evening for a face-to-face meeting.

I'm at a conference in Stuttgart and won't be
back in Gbg until next week.
Ok, what day would work for you (I know Thursdays don't work for Andreas)?

--
-mvh Oliver Propst