Re: [guadec-list] Potential keynoters

On 05/20/2014 03:09 PM, Karen Sandler wrote:
On 2014-05-20 06:08, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
Hey,

Some keynoters could be
- Roberto di Cosmo (" Roberto Di Cosmo is a computer scientist and
director of IRILL, the Innovation and research initiative for free
software.")

http://youtu.be/E0d8Df0ouxo

- Tariq Krim ("Tariq Krim is a French digital entrepreneur, creator of
Netvibes and currently the founder and CEO of Jolicloud, a personal
cloud content computing platform and Joli OS a free operating system
based on the jolicloud platform"

http://youtu.be/Om7eX9O-vT0

- Jan Wildeboer (Red Hat Evangelist at the EU commission)
http://youtu.be/_xYYbuWXImk

A suggestion that already came up in discussions was Matthew Garrett and since a few people thought it was a good idea I asked him if he would be interested (without promising him an invitation) and he would be! He plans to attend anyway (I think he already has his ticket). So someone just needs to formally invite him.

http://youtu.be/zoHiiW30qMs

Someone suggested Bradley Kuhn and he recently told me that he always loved coming to Guadec, so that's a possibility too (though he'd need funding and is coming from the US).

http://youtu.be/TBt5zBy7fCI

- Andreas