[guadec-list] Fwd: Keynoter suggestion: Michiel Leenars (from NLNet, OpenDoc Society, Accessibility.nl, Internet Society Netherlands ...)

I had the pleasure to meet Michiel Leenars in person, twice.
He is Director of Strategy of NLNet, a Foundation that has been funding open source projects since 1997 that can contribute to an open information society. As he is based on NL, I do believe he is a really good (and cheap) option of Keynoter.
We have a good relationship so, please, let me know what I can do for you.

More informations about him can be found here:
http://nlnet.nl/people/leenaars.html