Re: [guadec-list] Is it still possible to register

On Thu, 2014-06-26 at 02:16 +0200, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
Hi,

For some reasons I missed the registration period. I have tried to visit
page semi-regularly and only today I found this post[1]. The link to
registration loops to it - is it still possible to register for GUADEC?

Best regards

PS.
Why the registration link is not available from web page/there is no
news section.

Ups. It was for Brno - the registration is definitely closed for that
one ;)

Best regards