Re: [guadec-list] Visa invitation letters

We would also be requiring address of the organisation or person in charge of the event and contact details alongwith the sponsorship confirmation for accomodation.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:21 AM, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
> Hi

Hey,

> The travel committee has sent out most sponsorship acceptances now, and some
> people have replied mentioning that they need to apply for visas, and would
> need invitation letters.  There is a blank space for "visa applications" on
> the GUADEC wiki page:
>
> https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/Team
>
> Who has the responsibility of sending invitation letters?

Nobody stepped up to take care of this. If anyone reading this want to
do it, let the list know.

> It would be good to fill in the blank space on the wiki page, so that I can
> direct people to the right place.

Indeed.

--
Alexandre Franke