Re: [guadec-list] Potential keynoters

Great news about Nathan Willis!

I wanted to propose Frank Karlitschek, who is the founder of ownCloud
and lives in Germany.

Here is a sample video of his talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwhKl0qvcfA

Thanks,
Marina

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

On 5 June 2014 23:07, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova