Re: [guadec-list] Potential keynoters

Hi all,

If we are looking into designers, may I recommend Aral Balkan[1]?  He has really good views on good design and has given talks at TED[2](4 and half minutes) and had recently spoken at RSAorg's event. He is a designer and a social entrepreneur. He is based in Brighton, England.

[1]:http://aralbalkan.com/
[2]:http://talentsearch.ted.com/video/Aral-Balkan-Great-design-should

Nimit Shah