Re: [guadec-list] Attention Volunteers! :)

Hello volunteers,

Thank you for taking the time to help out at GUADEC!

Please familiarize yourself with the code of conduct and the
enforcement policy for GUADEC at
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/CodeOfConduct , as we might need
your assistance with it. In particular, here is the key part for
volunteers from the beginning of the enforcement policy:

"We recognize that many of the volunteers are new to the GNOME
community and conference organization, and might not feel certain
about what to do in addressing observed or reported harassment or
inaprropriate behavior. If you are not sure how to address an incident
which violates the code of conduct, please find Alexandre Franke,
Marina Zhurakhinskaya, or anyone else on the code of conduct support
team. They will be introduced at the opening for the conference."

The code of conduct support team includes Alexandre Franke, myself,
Karen Sandler, Emmanuele Bassi, Matthew Garrett, Andrea Veri, and Jeff
Fortin. I'd like to ask these people to also try to attend the
Volunteer Meeting on 26th July, 2014 @8:30 AM (at the Venue), so that
we are all on the same page and so that volunteers have a chance to
see how we look, in case they will need to find us later.

Thanks,
Marina

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Shivani Poddar