[guadec-list] Team Reports

Hi all,

In previous years, the Foundation AGM has been preceded by reports
from each of the project's teams. In order to give more time for the
AGM itself, this year, team reports have been split into a separate
one hour session, which will happen on the first day of the
conference.

I'll send some reminders round to the various teams [1]. We will also
need someone to do introductions and chair the session. Perhaps the
Foundation president could fill that role?

It's also worth thinking a little bit about logistics. There are 11
possible team reports that I can think of [1]. With one hour
available, that doesn't give a lot of time for each report. Ideally
we'll need to make sure that any slides are pre-loaded and ready to go
before the session.

Allan

[1]

Accessibility