[guadec-list] An academic track at GUADEC 2015 ?

Hi, we are a group of people from Gothenburg, Sweden who are working
on the GUADEC 2015 bid.

Researchers at the local university (Chalmers tekniska högskola) has
expressed a willingness to help by organizing an academic track. This
track would consist of researchers talking about subjects relevant to
free/open source (not GNOME-exclusive subjects).

To my knowledge this have not been done before at GUADEC and I'm not
sure how well it would fit within the overall program, on the other
hand it may provide a nice contrast to the other more product oriented
talks. What do you others think about it?

--
-mvh Oliver Propst