[guadec-list] GUADEC 2014 website archive

Hi folks.

Currently, we are running a Wordpress instance for the old GUADEC Web sites.
I think we'd be better off making static copies of the Web sites now, before things break and we need to
forensically analyse the wordpress database.

I went ahead and created a static backup here:
https://github.com/muelli/guadec-2014

Could you check whether it contains everything?

If it's complete, I'd be glad seeing this static copy
being served for 2014.guadec.org rather than the current Wordpress.

Any opinions?

Cheers,
  Tobi