[guadec-list] Invitation letter for GUADEC '14

Hi all!
I am participating in SoC with GNOME this year.

I was hoping to attend the upcoming GUADEC, along with the evince hackfest that may happen before it.

However, my college registration date (28th July) falls within guadec period.

Late registration is possible till 4th August, but I would need a proof of participation in the conference to get permission for it.

Is it possible to get some kind of invitation letter to participate in guadec?

Thanks :)
--
Anuj Khare
irc : kcm