Re: [guadec-list] Local team meeting

I am OK, with Monday but maybe 5:30 works better for me. Nevertheless, I can live with 5 as well.

thanks,
Vladimir

Dne 05/17/2013 11:30 AM, Debarshi Ray napsal(a):
I suggested doing a local team meeting to discuss pressing issues and
get things moving in the last IRC meeting[1] so let's schedule it.

I asked to a few people and they seemed to be OK with doing it next
Monday, 20th, at 5pm. Is that OK?

The place will probably be Taverna, the Greek restaurant near the Red
Hat offices, unless there are better suggestions.
In any case, Monday is fine with me. What about the others?  Jiri,
Florian, Josef, Robert?

Cheers,
Debarshi