Re: [guadec-list] Regular IRC Meeting

On Wednesday 01 of May 2013 16:53:15, Rui Tiago Cação Matos wrote:

On 29 April 2013 15:51, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Florian Nadge <fnadge gmail com> wrote:
Rui,
As I already suggested we should skip this week's meeting if there are no
urgent issues.

Florian, Rui tried to make you aware of the fact that next week has a
holiday on Wednesday too, but it seems you missed that. Skipping *two*
weeks in a row might be a bit too much, hence Rui proposing a single
meeting on another day.

Right.

Rui, Friday would be fine for me too.

Would next Tuesday (May 7) perhaps be better for everyone? Seeing as
Robert can't attend this Friday.

Rui

Hate to be a spoil-sport, but I wouldn't be able to attend on Tuesday either. Any other Tuesday, but not the
next one.

Tomorrow would be fine if anyone is interested...

Robert