Re: [guadec-list] when to make the call for 2015 GUADEC proposals?

Good point, Dave. That's why I said "intent to host" rather than a bid. I
think doing it this way is good, as it gives people a lot of lead time to
prep for the event. Maybe we could ask people for a less formal proposal
and to present their intentions at the board and give a chance for the
board to ask questions? This past year, we just accepted the two strong
bids that were on the table, for the two years, but we now have no formal
process in place for going forward. How do you think we should do it?
You've been involved in this process quite a lot!

karen