Re: [guadec-list] next irc meeting March 20, 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, March 13, 2013 9:29 am, Florian Nadge wrote:
> Hi,
> Just a reminder that we are going to do our next irc meeting next week
> Wednesday March 20, 2013, irc channel guadec-planning.

Thanks! What time are you planing the meeting for?
Right, sorry. If nobody objects I would suggest the usual time:

4 p.m. CET (GMT +1)

Also, I think we should add keynoters as an agenda topic, we should start inviting people now!
CCed ebassi for keynotes and CfP.

karen