Re: [guadec-list] Marketing Activities at GUADEC

I'm happy to help write/review texts during the conference.

I think one thing that is cool is to promote a certain hashtag people can use when tweeting about the event (or just wanting to check what others are saying). It's cool if the hashtag is indicated in the badge or in any posters and stuff.

In order to draw interest and attendance around GUADEC, it would also be good to do some announcements about who the keynote speakers are on guadec.org and gnome.org. For the actual attendance part I think we would need the registering system up and working first though.
Not only the keynotes, but also the actual schedule of the conference. This is the kind of thing that may attract attendees that are not core contributors. Would be nice to interview some of the speakers and make some buzz around the talks too, as we had last GUADEC.

Best,
Fabiana