Re: [guadec-list] Registration and Accommodation

On 5 July 2013 19:53, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just tried to register and after
filling thousand forms for the payment gateway it ended with a:

Payment cannot be made. Payment was not performed on Global payments
system.

That sounds like something out of our reach :-/

So, what should I do now? Wait some days and try again? Can we do bank
transfers to an account?

There has been some successful payments already. You might have gotten
a transient problem. So, yes, please try again later or, if you can,
try with a different card.

We'll investigate if it's possible to do bank transfers.

Rui