Re: [guadec-list] Talk at GUADEC 2013

hi;

I already replied to Jim in private email, apologizing for the missing
notification, and asking what can we do to resolve the situation.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On 5 July 2013 08:51, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
Hey Jim,

On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 07:49:18PM -0007, Jim Nelson wrote:
Hello,

I couldn't find a proper email address on the GUADEC web site, so I'm
using this list address -- someone please redirect me if this is going
to the wrong people.

I just discovered today (via a coworker) that my proposed talk at
GUADEC ("Crowdfunding the GNOME Desktop") was accepted.  I never
received a notification, or if I did, it must've gone into my spam
folder.  In any event, due to that and some personal changes, I had not
planned on attending GUADEC this year.

If someone could respond, I'd like to discuss the situation.  There's
still a possibility I could attend.

Thanks,

I have CC'ed the GUADEC Papers Committee. They will be able to help
you further.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.