Re: [guadec-list] Anyone going to prague on friday (9th) early?

We (Aruna, Lavanya and me) are leaving to City center, Brno (main station) at about 2:30. Our bus from Brno to Prague is at 4PM. We all have flights on August 9th morning starting mine from 6:00 AM and Aruna's and Lavanya's at 10:00 AM.

Magdalen, We are in the room you saw this morning if you want to come co-ordinate with us :)