Re: [guadec-list] Regular IRC Meeting

Dne Po 29. dubna 2013 15:28:53, Rui Tiago Cação Matos napsal(a):

On 29 April 2013 15:15, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann redhat com> wrote:
Friday works for me. Monday would be more difficult since I already have
two Fedora meetings scheduled in the afternoon.

Ok, so let's settle on this next Friday, May 3, at 14.30 UTC (16.30
CEST) ? And the next regular meeting on May 15, i.e. back to the
regular Wednesdays schedule.

Rui

Hi,

I won't be able to make it this Friday (ironically, I'm going to be in Brno at that time -- but busy). I'll
send a report about the situation with local sponsors to the list.

Robert