Re: [guadec-list] Invoice for GUADEC accommodation?

O Mar, 11-09-2012 ás 12:34 +0200, Christophe Fergeau escribiu:
> Hey,
>
> During GUADEC I filled the paper form to ask for an invoice for GUADEC
> accommodation as the tool to request it online didn't work for me.
> However, I still haven't received any invoice, is that expected? I'm
> being asked for it, hence this request :)

If there is more people that need urgently the invoice just contact
registration guadec org we are doing them manually so we can increase
the priority of this requests.

I suppose we will finish sending the requested invoices from attendees
this week.

Best Regards,

Chema Casanova