Re: [guadec-list] Notification to speakers will be a bit late

Le jeudi 10 mai 2012, à 10:42 +0200, Chema Casanova a écrit :
> Now we could prepare the opening the BoF and Lightning talks call for
> contributions and launch the registration system.

If re-using indico for the new call (which makes sense), we'll need to
reset a few things (the call for abstracts, obviously, but also the
notification templates). Just ping me if you need help for that.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.