Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC pre-conference schedule

O Mar, 01-05-2012 ás 00:04 -0400, Karen Sandler escribiu:
> We'll need to schedule our in person board meeting and also our in
> person advisory board meeting, preferably for before the conference
> officially starts.

> Is it possible to have the in person board meeting on the 24th and the
> advisory board meeting on the 25th? I'm ccing the current board in case
> anyone has any other thoughts...

It wouldn't be a problem to organize to have a room for the 24th in the
Faculty, the 25th is Bank Holiday so the Faculty will be closed. In any
case we could manage to have a meeting room in Igalia Offices where
several hackfest have been done. And there is also an audioconference
system to allow people connecting from Internet.

Regards

Chema Casanova