Re: [guadec-list] Slides template?

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 09:47:31AM +0200, Gil Forcada wrote:
> I'm about to do my slides for GUADEC but I can not find anywhere the
> slides templates I have seen in many slides on many presentations (the
> one with green titles, white background and grey footer of some sort).
>
> Any pointer is appreciated :)

I don't remember seeing that specific template, and I guess you
already looked for it here[1], so not sure where could be found.

> Are there any specific slides templates for this year's conference?

In the local team we are not aware of any slides template for this
year. Do you think that would be useful?

Cheers!

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Presentations