[guadec-list] Talk duration and schedule

Hi there,

Our proposal was accepted into the programme. We were just wondering how
long the talks are supposed to be, and also when are you planning to
release dates and times.

Thanks!!

Best regards,

Belen

On 10/05/2012 08:14, "guadec-papers gnome org" <guadec-papers gnome org>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We are happy to let you know that the following talk you submitted has
>been
>accepted into the programme for GUADEC 2012:
>
>  How to turn any Linux computer running Gnome into a portable usability
>testing lab
>
>If you need financial assistance to attend GUADEC, please read the
>instructions at: http://live.gnome.org/Travel
>The deadline for sponsorship application is May 16th.
>
>Because of the tightness in the schedule, we would appreciate a prompt
>reply confirming your intention to attend or not.
>
>Thanks for contributing to making GUADEC an amazing event!
>
>--
>The GUADEC 2012 Programme Committee

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)