[guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 30 January 2012 UTC 16:00

Hi all,

The next GUADEC committee meeting wil be on Monday, 30 January, at 16:00 UTC. Other time zones include:
• 08:00 Los Angeles/San Francisco
• 11:00 Boston/Montreal/New York
• 16:00 London
• 17:00 Berlin/Madrid

The IRC channel for the meeting is: irc://irc.gnome.org/#guadec

The page for this week's meeting is: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/GUADEC-2012-0130

Best regards,
Bob Murphy

Agenda

• Call for Contributors / Program Committee
• Committee membership
• Call for Contributors/Papers
• Sponsors
• Board approval of sponsorship levels and discount?
• Status on contacting this years' potential sponsors
• Coordinator for next few meetings
• bobert will be traveling 11 Feb - 15 Mar with limited net access, so we need a volunteer to run meetings for 13 Feb, 27 Feb, and 12 Mar.
• Local Team Status
• 2013
• Has board decided whether this will be a GUADEC or DS?
• If GUADEC, we need to put out a call for bids soon.
• Other Items