Re: [guadec-list] "I'm going to GUADEC" badge

Hi,

A top priority before then is to have an ad which we can send to magazines and online news sites.

Media sponsors will need a poster/ad in mid March for their May edition, and typically May, June & July are the months we want ads in.

News sites can put up a banner ad any time, but again, between April and June is when most people plan their travel, so doing a banner ad at the same time as we do the print ad makes sense.

Of course, it would be nice to have some big name keynotes to put in the poster ;) but we can certainly add those for later editions if we don't have them when going to press first.

The "Going to GUADEC" badges can/should come later I think.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Dave.