Re: [guadec-list] Program committee for GUADEC 2013

On Wed, December 12, 2012 8:51 am, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just received some subscription requests to the guadec-papers mailing
list. Before accepting/rejecting that, I'd prefer to know who's in the
program committee for next year so I can give full powers to that
person.

> If that helps, I'm happy to stay involved this year (either as a simple
member, and/or as the person pushing for results).

Great! I think we decided this last year over an IRC meeting - is that
right? We should definitely have one soon either way to get things going!
(We need to start working on the sponsorship brochure asap for example -
I'd like to start asking companies for sponsorship as early as we can).

Florian, are you subscribed to this list? Are you guys having meetings
already outside of #guadec?

karen