Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC committee Meeting Time

2011/6/2 Bob Murphy <bobert lavitanuova com>
Hi,

Any of them should work, but I would prefer Monday if possible. The next week would be better, though.

Next Monday is June 6. Sounds it works for most people.

Do you have a guess on how long the meeting is likely to run?

Let's try to control it in 1 hour.

For the first meeting, I think it is important for everyone to know each other.

The proposed agenda would be:
1. Self-introduction
2. Role and responsibility for everyone
3. Future Plan
4. Other ?

Feel free to add more topic if you want to talk about.

Based on the feedback so far, let's plan the IRC meeting at UTC 14:00 June 6th, 2011, Monday.

-Emily

Best regards,
Bob