Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC committee Meeting Time

Hi,

Emily Chen wrote:
> The first GUADEC committee Meeting are planed to be in June. It will be
> a IRC meeting,  1 hour, bi-weekly meeting. People on the committee
> member list[2] are expected to join this meeting.

I'm not a big fan of real-time meetings in general, but I will be on IRC
at that time. In which channel will the meeting will be held?

> Since we have committee members from Asia, European and USA,how about we
> choose UTC 14:00 [1] which is a Foundation IRC meeting time works for
> most people in the world.

And this is the reason I'm not a big fan of real-time meetings :) We're
asking Asians to be around in the evening, and Americans to get up
early. And Europeans to take time out of their work day.

> So we have several options for the first IRC meeting:
> 1. June 6 Mon UTC 14:00
> 2. June 8 Wed UTC 14:00
> 3. June 9 Thu UTC 14:00
>
> We skip the Tuesday and Friday. (Tuesday is the board meeting time and
> Friday is close to weekend. )
>
> Which options works for you? Or you have other suggestions about the
> time and date ?

I will be in #guadec all the time, but will probably be doing something
else at the time (please ping me by nick if you have any questions).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary