Re: [guadec-list] Pre-paid SIM information

On Mon, 18.07.11 14:10, Inu Kim (kim kde org) wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I can include brief info on Pre-Paid SIM cards and the link on our Wiki web page.

Coincidentally I sent a mail about this to my colleagues at Red Hat where I
basically translated this:

http://www.teltarif.de/db/res-mobildaten.html?von=Heimatnetz&endgeraet=handy&endgeraet=laptop&abrechnung=dayflat

Which tends to be more up to date than most other pages.

(The precise mail I sent to my colleagues is not very useful for the broader
audience I presume given that I suggested specific options to them that
can be bought easily in vicinity of the hotel the RH folks are
staying. And I only mentioned 3G internet, not good old phone calls)

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.