Re: [guadec-list] Brno's proposal #2

Hi Jiri,

Thanks for your proposal. We will review it next week. We will contact Petr if we have any questions.

-Emily

2011/7/8 Jiri Eischmann <eischmann redhat com>
Hello,
we used the extended time to improve our proposal. You find the new
version here:
http://www.eischmann.cz/GUADEC_Brno_2.pdf

I'm a contact person of our organizing team. Unfortunately, I'm on
holidays till July 25th and won't be online most of the time. During
this time, Petr Kovar <pmkovar gnome org> will be a contact person. If
you have any questions, please, contact him.

Jiri