Re: [guadec-list] [Reminder] GUADEC committee meeting on 12 December 2011 UTC 16:00

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, GUADEC team! :)

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Bob Murphy <bobert lavitanuova com> wrote:
Hi all,

The next GUADEC committee meeting wil be on Monday, 12 December, at 16:00 UTC. Other time zones include:
• 08:00 Los Angeles/San Francisco
• 11:00 Boston/Montreal/New York
• 16:00 London
• 17:00 Berlin/Madrid

The IRC channel for the meeting is: irc://irc.gnome.org/#guadec

The page for this week's meeting is: http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/GUADEC-2011-1212

Best regards,
Bob Murphy

Agenda

• Document Review
• Sponsor brochure draft at http://piratepad.net/4kQiFcpPjm
• Everybody please read these and note any major flaws or missing content. Other than fixing spelling/punctuation/grammar errors, we need to finish the text for them.
• Sponsors
• Create/manage a list of potential sponsors
• Who will approach potential sponsors, and how?
• Local Team Status
• Date for next meeting
• With the holidays coming up, should we do next week (19 December) or after New Year's (9 January)?
• Other Items