[guadec-list] GUADEC press release channels

Hi Karen

I've seen that the press release has been posted to the guadec.org and
GNOME News sites. Perhaps we can consider these other channels to
distribute to ask people to post the news on their own and to start
marking calendars?

Planet Gnome (via Karen's blog?) (*we need to have GUADEC blog push to
the planet*)
Gnome Announce, gnome-announce-list gnome org
GUGs, gugmasters-list gnome org (Dave is a member?)
FSF, info-press fsf org
FSF Europe, announce fsfeurope org
GNU, info-gnu-events gnu org
KDE announce, kde-announce kde org (just for fun?)

Chema is making a Spanish translation to mail to:
GHANDALF, secretaria ghandalf org
GNOME HISPANO, gnome-hispano-list gnome org
GPUL, gpul-avisos lists gpul org
FSF Latin America, fsfla-anuncio fsfeurope org

I have some other lists of places and people we mailed for 2010 and
2011 (Sugarlabs marketing team, some news sites, LUGs, other desktop
teams) but maybe it's too soon to target them?

William