Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Public Registration is Open!

Sure, I can add a blurb about it, maybe even make a separate announcement if is special enough. I wanted to say something like 'heightened access-pass to VIP-awesome session'.. but i don't know what the thing is!

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 20:49 +0200, William from Texas wrote:
> Hey All
>
> We're happy to announce the opening of public registration for GUADEC
> 2010 - go tell your friends!
> Here is the registration site: https://register.guadec.org/

One more suggestion: the Professional level includes "attendance to
professionals reception". I'm not sure what that is, and nothing on
this page tells me. Can we add a blurb about that, or a link to a
page explaining it?

--
Shaun