[guadec-list] Training page

Hi Sense,

I believe that you are the person that I should talk to to get a web
page up on the site for the training course I'm organising.

I have the content for the page, but it will need to be laid out, and I
am working with a graphic designer to create a promotional pamphlet to
go with the course too.

What information do you need from me? Is there a way I can create a page
and submit it to you for moderation, or should I just submit the page
text & sections, and let you do the lay-out? What is the best way to
proceed?

Cheers,
Dave.

--