Re: [guadec-list] Howdy, a new volunteer!

Hi William,

Op dinsdag 04-05-2010 om 00:24 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef William
from Texas:

> I just want to quickly introduce myself: I'm William, 26, and I live
> in The Hague. I write, edit and do web and IT things professionally
> and for fun, and am excited to help with GUADEC!

Welcome! :-)

Am I correct that you already are in contact with Koen and Sanne and the
other members of the organising team? Will you be there at the volunteer
meeting on Saturday May 8th?

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen