Re: [guadec-list] website content

 On 03/24/2010 05:20 PM, Calum Benson wrote:
Oh, and the new skin is online! Some smaller issues to touch up, but i think
it looks good. Much of an improvement over the original skin.
It's a nice enough page, but it's missing all traces of the blue GUADEC logo that was meant to be used every year... has that been dropped again?
From personal experience, the 6 squares logo was always a hassle to work with, and I never found it very inspirational or attractive (but it did get the most votes in the design contest before Vilanova).
So if it's been dropped, that's ok with me. :)
- Andreas